Samsung President JK Shin described the Galaxy S4 as "PEOPLE-INSPIRED INNOVATION".
At first glance, you will be deceived and say that S4 is the same as the S3 but when you look closely, you will see the physical differences with the phones. I gathered here some of the specifications of these two phones to emphasize their differences and innovations.
S3 Versus S4
- 1280x720 pixels, 4.8 inches
- HD Super AMOLED
- 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches
- HD Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 16/ 32GB User memory (64GB available
- soon) ＋ microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Card slot microSD, up to 64 GB
- Internal 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
- Main(Rear): 8 Mega pixel Auto Focus camera with flash & Zero Shutter Lag, BSI
- Sub (Front): 1.9 Mega pixel camera, HD recording @30fps with Zero Shutter Lag, BSI
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Dual Shot, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization, HDR
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- The S4 is 20% longer battery life than the S3 at 2,600 mAh
- S4 is thinner than S3.
S4 Touchless Gestures
Let say, you are eating greasy food with your fingers and your phone rings; with the use of Air Gestures you can answer your call by just waving of your hand on the phone. And also allows the user to view messages by simply hovering a finger over the icons on the scree. Great it! Isn't it? There are still things and functions that the S4 has,but it's your turn to discover it.